Should the charter of the booked Vessel be cancelled by Client, whatever the reasons may be, the Client shall be liable to inform the Company per email about the cancellation without delay. Client shall be charged for the cancellation in the amount of:
- 100% of the full cost of the charter if the cancellation has been done less than 30 calendar days prior to the starting date of the charter
- 50% of the full cost of the charter if the cancellation has been done up to 30 calendar days prior to the starting date of the charter
- 10% of the full cost of the charter if the Company or Client has managed to find another client for the cancelled period.
The date of the receipt of the cancellation notice in writing shall be the basis for the settlement of the stated cancellation charges. In exceptional cases, which cases are at the full discretion of the Company, the Company may allow the Client to use the already paid deposit amount as a pre-payment for the next booking within a twelve months period.
In the event that the Client does not come for the check-in (no-show-up case) or when the Client leaves the vessel prior to the contracted check-out time (early- abandon case), in all such cases the 100% cancellation fee applies and Client does not have a right for any refund.
Should the booking be cancelled by Company, then Company may offer to Client:
- Reservation of another vessel, from own fleet or from another fleet, of similar size and with similar features, if possible. If the new vessel is cheaper than the original vessel then Company will also refund the price difference as per valid pricelists of both vessels, applying the same pricing structure which was approved to Client for the original booking. Generally, in case of switching to another vessel, these Terms apply to the new vessel accordingly.
- Or full refund of all amounts that Company has received from Client for the charter. If Client payments were done using a different currency from that which the charter was advertised in, Company will not be liable for the changes in the exchange rates.